Pages

Translate

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Everyday Products

Hi everyone,

I thought today I would talk about some of the products that I use. I like these products because they not to harsh on the sink and they give off a natural light scent.

First Product: Is the Fragrance Free Facial Cleansing Whips: I like this product because not only does it remove make up but I always feel refresh afterwards. These are also great if you need to wake yourself up in the morning as well. Its also for all skin types, and it cleanses, tones and hydrates skin as well plus it also removes water prof make up. I recommended this because not only is a make up remover but it also great for cleansing the face.

Second Product: Mitchum Anti-perspirant Deodorant (powder fresh): I got introduce to this product by my mum (yes I know) but I actually really like it, as it's not to strong and it lasts longer for other deodorants. Also has a very natural scent and doesn't come off a strong so if your someone who likes to have a natural scent then this is a good product to use.

Third Product(s): Simple Moisturising Facial Wash and Hydrating Light Moisturiser: What I like about these two products is that after I use it my skin feels really soft and smooth. I would recommend using these products together as I find they work really well together. With the moisturiser I recommend don't use to much, or you face will feel oily but use just enough that it evenly covers your face.

Fourth Product: Vitamin E Moisture Lotion: I apply this product to my legs and I like it as it gives off a very mild scent and its nice to use at night time after having a shower. As I said it has a mild scent so it doesn't come off to strong and its gives off a nice light smell.

So there are just the everyday products I use. I just keep it simple and don't use to much on my skin.

Hope you like.

See you next time :)



No comments:

Post a Comment