Pages

Translate

Monday, September 23, 2013

Just Relax

Hi everyone,

So night now I'm on holidays. One of the best times of the holidays is relaxing and just chilling out. Even if your not going away there are plenty of things you can do that may relax you and give you some time to chill.

They say when you are relax you are at ease, you feel clam and peaceful. Now how you relax is really up to you because everyone is different so relaxing for each person can be done in different ways.

But here are some tips that people might find interesting and useful.

Tip 1: Mediation: Now this one is the most common one to do becuause you do feel clam and relax afterwards. I think one of the best ways to mediated is just lying on the floor with your eyes shut and fousing on breathing. They say if you foucs on you breathing and taking nice big breathes and your body will relax. Mediation is a good way to conquer stress if you are a person who feels stressed, try and mediated every so often, it will help you stay clam.

Tip 2: Have time to yourself: There will always time be with friends and family and socializing, but there also a time to have to yourself. Now I'm not saying that be alone and not having social contact is good, but I mean maybe have a few hours in your room with music on and not doing anything productive, and just having time to think about you and how you feel and it's just a good way to escape reality.

Tip 3: Read a good book: if you are one of those people who can't stop thinking about your life and what goes on, and you want to escape that. Find a good book because you don't realise how fast times flies when your some where else and a good book also makes you laugh and cry and you emotions just come out. Plus reading a good book it takes you mind off things, and if your a person who constantly worries that can be a good thing.

Tip 4: Happiness: When your happy the world seems easy because you feel happy, you feel great and I feel like when I'm happy, I'm more relax. But when we are not happy that is when the world seems tough and everything just seems to annoying and nothing seems right. So do things that make you happy, because you don't enjoy things that is when the stress and tension comes back into your body, keynote if you are thinking about it, don't quite school, I just thought I might add that in because I know school can be annoying but also school is where friends are and friends make you happy, if you were not thinking about quitting school then great but I thought I might just add that in, I'm odd like that.

So there are just some tips and ways that might make you feel relax and chilled. I hope that can be useful to some of you reading this.

See you next time ❤️




No comments:

Post a Comment