Pages

Translate

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Keep Hoping

Hi everyone,

A few months ago I came across this book, Fault in Our Stars by John Green. I can tell you now, this book was perfect, I laughed, I cried, all my feelings just tumbled out at once. Now if you haven't read Fault in Our Stars, I highly recommend that you do. As this book is amazing and I can not wait for the movie.

Now the reason why I love this book is because I can relate to it, because I know people that have cancer and the challenges they face when having cancer, as it is tough and it does have an effect on family and friends. But I find people with cancer to be strong and courageous and the amount of hope they have is amazing. I makes me think how inspiring people with cancer are and what they going through and how they dealing with it. Its something you can't even put into words, because they are just normal people going through a tough situation in they lives but I can tell you I inspire to these people.

Now someone of you maybe know that having someone who is close to you that does have cancer, is tough, and watching someone you love go through that suffering and pain is hard. But what I can tell you is don't give up on hope because hope will keep you and the person going because you can't afford to think the worst, even if you know that the person dying, know that they are going to happy place and they will be safe.

I think if I can sum this whole thing up into a sentence or so I would say always keep hoping and if it is not a good outcome believe that things will get better and it will.

See you next time xx

2 comments:

  1. I really like your way of thinking. Seriously this is the greatest blog post I have read in a long time!
    As far as The Fault in our Stars goes, oh my God. That books is perfect and inspiring and you just captured it all so very well in this post.

    I'll follow you just for that, cause only good things can come from you (-;

    http://sofiescurlymess.blogspot.dk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post :) thanks for sharing
    wanna follow each other?

    meemmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete