Pages

Translate

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Wonderland

Hi everyone,

So it been a while, yeah sorry about that it's just been so busy lately with school, homework (as exams are coming up im 4 weeks which is scary), also I have had rowing, and drama and last night I went to a party which was Disney themed, I went as Alice from Alice and Wonderland, and my outfit consisted of a blue shirt and a white top with white shocks and black pair of flats. It's always fun dressing up and finding a costume although my costume was from things I had in my closest which is what I normally do, as it's saves time going out and shopping and also saves money, plus it's always good to recycle clothes cause you never know what you might have hidden. I hope that you guys have had a wonderful week xx

See you next time


1 comment:

  1. Glad you've enjoyed your week, going as Alice in wonderland is such a great idea for a costume! Don't forget to check out my recent post Hun xxx

    www.momentsofbeautywars.blogspot.co.uk

    Jess xxx

    ReplyDelete