Pages

Translate

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Summer is Near

Hi everyone,

Summer is near and.....

EXAMS ARE OVER!!! For the past two weeks I have been full on with exams (again I am really sorry about my blogging, its been bad I know), but now its over and it is the best feeling because school now is basically over which means its almost summer holidays!!!

Summer holidays, it always puts me in a good mood when thinking about it. In the summer holidays, I feel the most relax and there is not stress to do anything, and of corse getting the summer tan is always a plus side, but not over doing it, but just a nice light summer glow is always nice. What do you like about summer?

As it is almost summer I am considering making a youtube channel where not only can I share things with you but also maybe do some make up tutorials on celebrities. I have been trying some out but they not ready just yet but yes that it what I am hoping to do. So that my little project this summer, its still in a working process because I still need to buy some equipment but I am hoping to start in the next month or so.

But I hope you all have been having a lovely week and if you are still doing exams I wish you the very best and hope that it all goes well.

See you next time
xx





No comments:

Post a Comment